Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Frivolity Free Zone: Not to take away from our very serious discussions on abortion, the 9th Amendment, and political freedom, but I just keep chuckling over this joke:
Two Japanese businessmen are talking during their afternoon dip in the hot baths at the Geisha house.
The first businessman says, "Hirokosan, I have unpleasant news for you. Your wife is dishonoring you. I saw her the other night and she was out with another man."
Hirokosan can't believe what he hears, and asks for more information. "It is as I said, Hirokosan, and she is doing it with a foreigner who appears to be of the Jewish faith."
Shocked, Hirokosan goes home to confront his wife. He faces her and says, "I am told that you are dishonoring me with a foreigner of the Jewish faith".
She replies, "That's a lie! Where did you hear such meshugas?"

Back to our previously scheduled programming.

No comments: