Thursday, July 31, 2003

Who you calling a Democrat?: Yes, I am an official member of this party; of course what that means anymore, I don't know. In an ideal world, the Democratic Party would give we, the little dems, a candidate who was fresh, full of ideas, sensible, and inspiring. Instead we are given radical governors, also-rans, never weres, and... Al Gore(?). I have to be honest, I don't really remember Al Gore. I have a vague recollection of him smashing an ashtray on David Letterman a few years ago (was he some sort of performance artist?), and him kissing some woman on a stage (perhaps an actor?), but beyond that, I cannot say for sure whether I'd like that man to be the President. Does he have any experience? I know some actors like running for office (I think Stallone will do well in California), but I think we need to know more about him before I can fill you in. Is he his own man? Did he inhale? Vital answers to telling questions. I'll have to get back to you. Maybe this Gore fellow has a web site. Is he internet savvy?

No comments: