Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I'm Back: So put away your goddamn fetishes already. I took yesterday off to spend with my son. He and I baked cookies together. Nice, wholesome fun. Meanwhile, you guys were for christsake discussing the pubic hairstyles (and thanking other blogs for stories we scooped a week ago). I tell you, I can't leave for a second without this place falling to pieces over the kind of silly . . .

Ooooh look! Liza was beating David!

In one incident last June in London, court papers allege Minnelli consumed a bottle of vodka before she threw a lamp at Gest in their hotel suite.

She later "began beating (Gest) about the head and face with her fists," the lawsuit said. When Gest asked a security guard to intervene, court papers say Minnelli punched him in the stomach.

Well, we always suspected he wasn't really, er, up for the fight. But decking the security guard, too? Send Liza after Osama!

Anyhow, what was I saying?

No comments: