FauxPolitik

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Great Orators of the Democratic Party:>From Best of the Web .
"One man with courage makes a majority."--Andrew Jackson


"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."--Franklin Roosevelt


"The buck stops here."--Harry Truman


"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."--John Kennedy


"[I] had to make a talk on trade last week, and I looked it up and found out that at the end of World War II we had 40% of our workforce in manufacturing. And now we're down to 10%. We've got 10% of the country working and producing, and we've got the other 90% talking and eating. That's all they're doing."--Fritz Hollings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home