Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My Ali-like return to the ring: Some of you may be aware that in the last 6 weeks I've been in job-search mode, never a fun thing. Since my last job rewarded me with almost no money, little free time (not even to blog!), and poor benefits, you can understand how it would be difficult to give up the free golf. Alas, the choice was made for me when the owner of the business decided to pack up his cares and woes and head south. What to do, what to do?

I have happily accepted a new position, a move back to the world of media and marketing, or as Razor would say, bullshit. Fortunately, or not, this move does not require reentering the massive corporate, megalo-mart ring of fire. Instead, New Way Media is a small (hopefully not for long) company that does web marketing. I will be in charge of revenue. Literally, getting us some. Just kidding. Sort of. I'll keep you posted on how things are going, and will attempt a return to occasional blogging. We'll see. Anyway, visit http://www.newwaymedia.net.

No comments: