Monday, May 10, 2004

Bloggled!: Ahhh, new stuff. I love new stuff. I shall toy with the template incessantly until it is nearly unreadable. Sorry for silence on Friday, but connection to "the Internet" was down all day. You would have been held rapt, rapt I tell you, as I gave you the blow-by-blow on "Friends". But, like so much airy fluff, it has dissipated from my consciousness to the point where I strongly doubt there ever was such a show.

I'm down to about 2 network shows now - I still watch "NYPD Blue" and "West Wing". Other than that it's HBO ("Sopranos" and "Deadwood" - which is simply the best writing I've seen in a drama), and TLC/Discovery Channels.

On to tinkering!

1 comment:

enobarbus said...

Ooh, now I can snark away at your posts without having to compose one of my own. This could descend into sheer madness!