Monday, December 13, 2004

Faux lives: Since this blog is primarily the domain of its creators I witheld my comments until Razor had spoken. Since he's indicated his feeling that the blog will survive even W. 's reelection, I'll say only that I agree with him. If you're in the tax preparation business imagine this is two weeks before April 15 and you'll have an idea what my world's like right now. Add into the mix that your firm was just acquired and predictable confusion has ensued and you'll appreciate it even more. Of course, other bloggers are busy as well and they still manage to post heavily and frequently, but, hey, that's why I have the lowly "associate" tag. And that's the way I like it.

I'll continue at my usual (ahem) leisurely pace, picking it up a bit when Eno and Razor are swamped themselves. I think we all have more to say about te world, political and otherwise.

No comments: